Booking and General Rules
Access to the studio is by booking only. Last minute bookings are possible but it is better to book 24 hours in advance.
There is no staff on site to greet you. Do not show up without a confirmed booking by writing. The studio is located in the same premises as Studio Lakaz in Laval.
BOOKING PROCESS BY TEXT MESSAGE OR E-MAIL
- For your first booking, please contact me by phone.
- After a short conversation to explain some details, you will let me know the time slot, day and date you wish to book a session. Following our short phone conversation, you will send me by text message (preferably) or email all the information I need to complete your booking (first and last name, day and date, exact time of beginning and end of your session)
- Once you have paid for your first session (via Paypal, Interac e-transfer or credit card), I will confirm with you your booking by text message or email (depending on the means you used).
- For subsequent bookings, you will not have to contact me by phone. Only by text message (preferably) or by email with the necessary information (first and last name, day and date, exact time of start and end of your session). You can also pay at the beginning of your session if everything went well on your first visit.
5-hour sessions or more are ALWAYS payable at the time of booking (via Paypal, Interac e-transfer or credit card) and are subject to the same cancellation and time changes rules as all other bookings (see CANCELLATION AND TIME CHANGES POLICY below).
NO REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES
CANCELLATION AND TIME CHANGES POLICY
Cancellations and time changes must be made by text message, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp or e-mail.
- 4-hour sessions or less: 24 hours before the scheduled start of your session.
- 5-hour sessions or more: 48 hours before the scheduled start of your session.
- 8-hour sessions or more: 72 hours before the scheduled start of your session.
If the cancellation or time change request is made within the cancellation period requested before the scheduled start of your session
- The payment of the canceled session will be requested
- The payment of the next booking will be requested before the confirmation of the latter is made
In the case of a first booking (paid at the time of booking)
- If the cancellation or time change is made within the cancellation period requested before the scheduled start of your session, your payment will be used to pay for the canceled session
- The payment of the next booking will be requested before confirming the latter
Since there are no permanent staff on site, punctuality is very important for the proper functioning of the studio. Therefore,delays of arrival must be monitored. By booking a session, you agree to show up at the time agreed upon when booking your session.
IF YOU EXPECT TO BE LATE, YOU MUST WARN BY PHONE OR TEXT MESSAGE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE PLANNED START OF YOUR SESSION THE PERSON THAT IS ON-SITE TO WELCOME YOU. If not, your delay will not be taken into account and the person responsible for welcoming you could leave the premises 15 minutes after the scheduled start time of your session without notice. In this case, your session will be considered as a “cancellation within 24 hours”.
A rehearsal session at Studios Electric Head takes place as follows:
- At your arrival, you pay your session to the person who welcomes you. If you paid in advance, you’ll only have to pay the additional costs (rentals, purchases, additional persons, etc…).
- Then, you rehearse according to the rules of the Studios who will be dictated to you at the beginning of your rehearsal. These rules will be dictated to you on your first visit only. The process will take about 5 minutes depending on your responsiveness and the questions that follows. Reminders may be required at subsequent sessions if the rules have not been followed or if there are changes made in those rules.
- End of your session: You must start to store your gear 10 minutes before the scheduled end time of your session. THERE ARE NO BUFFER PERIODS BETWEEN CUSTOMERS.
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED IN THE HOURS YOU HAVE BOOKED
- INSTALLATION TIME OF YOUR GEAR
- TUNING TIME OF YOUR GEAR AND STUDIOS’ GEAR
- BILLING, PAYMENT OF YOUR SESSION
- STUDIOS’ RULES AND POLICIES EXPLANATION
- STORAGE OF YOUR GEAR AT THE END OF YOUR SESSION
- ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES RELATED TO YOUR SESSION AT STUDIOS ELECTRIC HEAD
NO EXTRA TIME WILL BE ALLOCATED FOR FREE TO AN ACTIVITY MENTIONED IN THIS NOTICE.
If the studios are free before the start of your session and/or free after the end time of your session, it will be possible for you to take an additional 10 minutes before the start time and/or the end time of your session for the activities mentioned in this notice at the discretion of Studios Electric Head.
STUDIOS ELECTRIC HEAD STUDIOS DOES NOT OFFER ANY SOUNDMAN SERVICES, TUNING SERVICES OF YOUR GEAR OR STUDIOS’ GEAR. We are committed to answer your questions, to our best knowledge on the way to operate the gear provided with the rental of a studio, but no more.
STUDIOS ELECTRIC HEAD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR EXPEL, WITHOUT ANY REFUND OR COMPENSATION, THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIORS:
THREATEN THE GENERAL INTEGRITY OF THE STUDIOS
THREATEN THE SAFETY OF THE STUDIOS AND BUILDING IN WHICH STUDIOS ELECTRIC HEAD IS TENANT
VERBAL OR PHYSICAL ABUSE TO THE STUDIOS ELECTRIC HEAD STAFF OR OTHER BUILDING TENANTS WHERE STUDIOS ELECTRIC HEAD IS LOCATED.